3/31/10

Spring fashion 2




Next two days are supposed to be in the 80's. Maybe some spring T's are in order!








Threw this outfit together pretty quick, I wanted to look professional because I had an orientation for my cosmotology school. I start Monday! Anyway, I hoped it wasnt to boring, and i liked how it turned out, simple. Please exuse my room, my bed has to be on the floor for the time being. Bring on the nice weather!
PS I was sooo inspired by all of your outfits.


Long T- Target
Jacket- Thrift, brand called Voice
Paints- a.n.a JC penney
Flats- Joyce Leslie

5 comments:

  1. you dress very well for your body type-- totally gorgeous once again! Also, I hope this doesn't sound strange, but i LOVE your ears. I think they are soooo pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans- and the jacket! I used to have jeans like those... I wonder where those went...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know how I missed this outfit yesterday but you look SO adorable! I really, really like your hair/haircut.

    ReplyDelete