4/1/10

More Fashion eeee!!

Skirt-friendly weather always puts me in a GREAT MOOD














The skirt is a jersey knit...so comfy!










Toenail polish anyone? Oh well.















This bracelet was in a little tucked away shop in southstreet. It makes me feel good when I wear it







Tank- Kohls
Jean Jacket- Thrift, Justice
Skirt- I'm thinking it was from Kmart or something
Shoes-Payless, Fiona
Bracelt- SS philly
Necklace- Shell from North Carolina, boyfriend made it for me :)



Happy Dressing! <3

12 comments:

  1. I love the skirt! The hearts are irresistible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is sooo cute! And the shoes to die for. Nice outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that skirt! Jersey is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the shoes. You are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the skirt and the shoes. what does your tattoo mean?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool tattoo and yay for wearing a jean jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun outfit! Jersey skirts are the best! Like pajamas you can wear in public!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that your skirt has hearts on it! Totally something I would wear! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a great skirt! I absolutely agree with you about skirt weather.

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute outfit! i love that the weather is getting warmer and we can start wearing shoes and open toe shoes again :)

    ReplyDelete